June of 2013 marked a turning point in the way consumers buy things online. That was the month in which 55 percent of all time spent on online retail sites occurred on mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets rather than PCs and computers.
One thing is for certain. These numbers aren’t going back. Mobile marketing is simply too convenient for shoppers today and businesses that haven’t optimized for mobile marketing yet are already behind. The longer you delay the further behind your business is going to fall.
If you haven’t been serious about mobile marketing, it’s time to change your game plan.
Some retailers have made the mistake of assuming that their traditional online marketing and SEO methods are adequate for mobile marketing as well. This is not the case. If you don’t optimize your sites for mobile devices and audiences you’ll notice wide frustration among people our business depends on.
The bottom line, if you want to remain competitive in today’s Internet marketplace is that you must market for the larger mobile audience.
How Can Matrixsol Help Your Mobile Marketing Efforts
As we’ve already pointed out, your mobile marketing strategy cannot be limited to the same strategies you use for standard Internet marketing. It involves many different steps and we can help you with all of them, including the following critical steps.
- » Mobile/Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – While not all mobile commerce relies heavily upon local search, your local audience, the people actively using mobile devices to find businesses like yours, does. More importantly, they’re doing it more and more regularly while on the go. You want to make sure your business is one of the first names they see. We can help with that.
- » Mobile Website Development – Websites developed for mobile devices are much more likely to convert traffic than those that require users to work hard to navigate through them. We help you create mobile websites that are easy to read, simple to navigate, and scalable to the size of user screens – whether they’re using 4.5 inch smartphone screens, 7 inch mini tablet screens, or full size tablet device screens that are closer to 9 or 10 inches.
- » Mobile Ads – Even advertisements are different on mobile devices with user behavior playing a critical role in the placement, context, and relevance of the ads. We understand the complexities of the mobile advertising landscape and can help you make informed decisions about the right ads and ad placement for your business success.
- » Mobile Analytics – Of course, the bottom line is that you need to understand what’s going on with your mobile website in order to gauge your successes and failures. We help create a strategy for your business based on the data about incoming mobile traffic and their behavior once they arrive at your site, we can help create targeted ad copy and messages to help you enjoy fewer failures and many more successes.
- » Social Media for Mobile Devices – More than half of all social media activity takes place on mobile devices. This means businesses must make efforts to ensure that their social media activity is mobile friendly in order to appeal to your target market on their turf. We can help you create a social media presence designed to do just that.
Stop sitting on the sidelines and watching your competitors create faster sites that convert massive mobile traffic. Step up to the plate and take your turn out bat. Matrixsol can help you knock your mobile marketing efforts out of the park.